Dock Pad Seal
- A Dock Pad Seal is a simple, efficient, low cost solution, providing an effective seal between a vehicle and a building. The vehicle reverses onto the foam pads until the lorry meets the Dock bumpers.
- The seals are constructed from flexible foam with PVC covers on a seasoned timber backing board. Neoprene pleats are also available on request, to give additional protection at the wear points.
- Standard sizes are 300mm wide x 300mm thick, other sizes available on request.
- The Dock Pad Seal requires a flat fixing area with no projections.
- Includes: two side pads, 1 head seal and a fixing kit for easy installation.
- Best suited to a company with a fleet of trucks of similar size.
|Model||Details||Usablewidth (mm)||Usable height Min (mm)||Usable height Max (mm)||Price|
|TDP2828P||2285 - 2600||Dock ht + 2500||Dock ht + 2750||POA|
|TDP2828PN||Specification as above but in PVC with Neoprene wear pleats||POA|