- Walkramps are designed for allowing vehicle (un)loading by handballing or with sack trucks.
- They have a steel frame with an aluminium decking with an anti-slip tread plate surface.
- Along each side of the ramp is a 100mm steel curb to prevent equipment from running over the edges.
- For safety and to prevent movement of the ramps whilst in use, retaining chains and hooks are positioned at each side of the top lip of the ramp which itself is 300mm long.
- The ramp is fitted with heavy duty jacking castors to enable the ramp to be moved by four operators.
- The top 2m of the ramp is hinged to allow different vehicles to be accessed.
- The height of this is adjusted using a manual hydraulic hand pump.
- 1m high handrails are included.
- Contact us now to discuss your application in more detail.
|Model No.||Useable Width (mm)||Overall Width (mm)||Overall Length (mm)||
|Height Differential (mm)|
|Bimagrip anti-slip for outdoor use|
|Deadmans braking system (recommended)|