Door Frame Entry Ramp
- Designed for use inside buildings, where wheelchair users have difficulty accessing or exiting buildings when a doorframe surround exists, particularly an issue with modern PVC patio doorframes.
- The Door Frame Entry Ramp allows this problem to be overcome when used in conjunction with a Lightweight Access Ramp or a pair of Extendable or Folding ramps.
- Manufactured from lightweight aluminium with a handle for ease of movement.
- Specials can be provided, if required, to suit individual applications.
- Please note: all ramps for wheelchair use are supplied with white strips to aid those who are partially sighted.
W x L x H
|Axle Cap Kg||Height Differential
|LDP2824||710 x 600 x 50||300||150||75||6|