Heavy Duty Wheel Risers
- Typically used when lower vehicles need raising to operate safely on existing loading bays, preventing the need to replace existing
loading dock equipment, or carry out expensive civil works.
- Thorworld’s steel Heavy Duty wheel Risers are designed to be fixed in position, for use with larger vehicles such as HGV’s.
- The combination of some loading bays used with certain types of vehicle can also cause a slope of the trailer back to the loading bay which is not ideal when loading, and can also lead to excessive rain ingress inside the building.
- Standard units are 17,250Kg capacity per riser.
- We also recommended the use of our wheel alignment guides for correct alignment on the risers every time.
- Typical lead-on incline is 7 degrees; check for sufficient under clearance.
- Bimagrip anti-slip
- Curbs to outer / back edges
|Model||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (mm)||
Approach Length (mm)
* Check for suitable vehicle underclearance