Standard Dock Light
- Thor Dock Lights are of steel construction and are hinged from a bracket, allowing pivoting and extension in two planes.
- The lamp head also pivots to give further positional control.
- The 100W Tungsten Halogen Lamp is protected by a glass guard for safety.
- An On/Off switch is built into the unit.
- The lamp can be run from either a 240V or 110V supply. Please specify when ordering. Transformer not supplied.
- Arm length of 900mm.
Standard Plus LED Dock Light
- The Standard Plus Dock Light moves in two planes and pivots at three points, allowing the light to be accurately positioned to illuminate the inside area of a vehicle during loading and unloading.
- The installation of a Dock Light provides additional safety and convenience to the loading dock operatives.
- When not in use the unit can be swung to one side of the doorway opening.
- Supplied with 12W LED lamp, with 1,000 lumen light output.
- Full metal guards are included, to protect against theft & breakages.
- The lamp can be run from either a 240V or 110V supply.
- Arm length of 1060mm.
- IP21 for indoor applications only.
Deluxe Dock Light
- The Deluxe Dock Light is similar in design to the Standard Plus unit, but has an IP rating of IP54 making it ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Features 18w LED array, for minimal power consumption, providing approximately 900 lumens light output.
- Switches included for stand alone operation, or the units can be supplied without switches for integration into existing controls.
- Arm length of 1000mm when fully extended.