Lightweight Mobile Platforms
- Designed to provide a safe working raised platform to (un)load vehicles or shipping containers.
- Suitable for use with pallet trucks, sack trucks or handballing of goods.
- Designed with a 2,000Kg SWL for lightweight (un)loading applications.
- Fitted with fork truck pockets to the sides for quick and easy positioning.
- Hinged barriers with gas springs for lightweight operation, a heavy duty shootbolt to lock in both the raised and lowered position, 20mm high pallet raves and 100mm D-Section bumpers.
- Height adjustable legs in 50mm increments 1100 -1550mm.
- Access ladders with a twin hinged barrier to the opening, handrails and rubber bumpers fitted as standard.
- Optional locking swivel castors.
- Optional Bimagrip anti-slip, required for outside use.
- Options bridging the gap between platform & vehicle:
- Removable Dockplate.
- Hinged bridgeplate - Standard Aluminium Hinge.
- Hinged bridgeplate - Heavy Duty Steel Hinge.
- Chains hooks and tensioning brackets to connect the platform to the vehicle where possible.
- Standard sizes 2.4x2.5m or 2.4x3.6m (non standards available on request).
2.4 x 2.5m
2.4 x 3.6m
|Hinged Bridgeplate (Standard Aluminium Hinge)||POA||POA|
|Hinged Bridgeplate (Heavy Duty Steel Hinge)||POA||POA|
|Anti-slip (required for outside use)||POA||POA|
|Locking Swivel Castors||POA||POA|