Hinged Ramp Combination
- For height differences greater than 155mm a longer ramp is needed to bridge the gap, we recommend a Hinged Type Ramp Combination.
- Thorworld engineers recommend that a standard hinged bridgeplate is used in conjunction with a hinged ramp (see fig. 1).
- The ramp combination is easily moved via cut-outs under the ramp, which are manufactured to suit your fork truck or pallet truck design. This service is available on ramps which are longer than 1525mm, (see fig. 2)
- Includes an anti-slip mat under the front of the ramp to resist movement.
- Optional locking pins are available on request, (see fig. 3).
- Optional Handrails are also available which can be fitted to the ramps for safety (see fig. 4).
- Prices for primary ramp only; Click here for our Hinged Bridgeplates options.
W x L
Height Differential mm
|Total Max Load Kg||Weight
|BR4848||1220 x 1220||150||1000||68|
|BHR4848||1220 x 1220||150||4000||81|
|BR4860||1220 x 1525||190||1000||80|
|BHR4860||1220 x 1525||190||4000||96|
Other Sizes & Capacities Available - Please Contact Us for Details
|WKR5-M||Wheels and screw mechanism for easy movment||-|
|BHHR-1||1m High Hand rails||19/m|
|LP-1||Locking Pins (Optional)||4|