- Hinged bridgeplates are manufactured from high tensile aluminium alloy plate and available in capacities from 500-4000kg.
- Hinged Bridgeplates are located in a mating hinge rail (which must be purchased seperately), which is fixed to the edge of the loading dock, the plate hinges from the edge of the dock and acts like a drawbridge. The plate can be moved along the dock to different loading positions by sliding the plate along the rail and locking it into position until ready for use, (see fig. 4).
- Alternatively, a steel piano-hinge is available. This does not allow movement across the width of the loading bay, but gives a smoother transition.
- A locking clamp is included, to prevent the plate from falling forward when stored in a vertical position.
- All models feature as standard:
- Built-in antislip finish
- Loop type handles for easy movement
- Foot-operated locking clamp to hold securely in the upright position. This vertical storage position also acts as a safety barrier, (see fig. 3).
- Crowned and bevelled plate for smooth operation
- 75mm guidelines painted on the edges
- Optional chain lifting handles are recommended. Due to the weight of the plates, two handles are recommended for models marked with * (for two man operation).
- Please note – the plate will lean back when stored in the vertical position; contact us for information on clearance requirements.
|HRCF-1||Hinge rail with clips and fixings in multiples of 2.5m lengths||15|
|HRC-1||Hinge rail with clips but no fixings in multiples of 2.5m lengths||15|
|PHF-1||Piano hinge with fixings (length to suit plate width)||25/m|
|PH-1||Piano hinge with no fixings (length to suit plate width)||25/m|
|HRH-1||Optional - Lifting handle||-|
Other Sizes & Capacities Available - Please Contact Us for Details