- Typically for use with pallet trucks, sack trucks, roll cages and pedestrian access. For heavier duty applications please see our range of Dockboards
- Standard features:
- built-in antislip finish
- manufactured from high tensile aluminium
- crowned and bevelled for smooth operation
- loop type handles for easy movement (see fig.4)
- one pair of locking legs to prevent movement
- Thorworld recommend that plates under 40kg are handled by two people minimum, beyond this, lifting facilities (such as our optional FTH-1) should be used.
- Options (Contact us for information/assistance):
- fork truck lifting handles (FTH-1) - recommended for models marked * due to the plate weight.
- side curbs with castors (SCC-2) for easy movement - standard loop handles removed. (see fig.2&3)
- additional set of fixed locking legs (FSL-1) for application where an excessive gap between vehicle and loading bay exists (150mm +)
- Click here for help selecting the correct Dockplate for your application.
- Click here for more information on Dockplate optional extras.
|FTH-1||Fork Truck Lifting Handles - recommended for models marked * due to the plate weight.|
|SCC-2||Side Curbs with Castor for easy movement|
|FSL-1||Fixed Span Locking Legs|
Other Sizes & Capacities Available - Please Contact Us for Details