- If our range of standard Dockplates does not offer you the height variation required, the product can be added to a fixed height ‘primary ramp’ to offer a greater height variation.
- A primary ramp can only be used in conjunction with a Dockplate, and not on it’s own. However the Dockplate can be used separately, increasing the product’s versatility.
- As a general rule it is advisable to choose a Dockplate Ramp which is the same length as the Dockplate being used.
- These ramps are designed for lighter applications, and can generally be moved by personnel.
- The primary ramp is positioned first, then the Dockplate added.
- Optional extras include side curbs, handrails and wheels for ease of movement.
- Ramps attach via a simple location pin system at each side of the ramp.
- Click here for our Dockplate options.
W x L
Height Differential mm
|Total Max Load Kg||Weight
|R4836||1220 x 915||115||1000||50|
|R4848||1220 x 1220||150||1000||40|