- Typically for use with Fork Lift Trucks. For lighter duty applications please see our range of Dockplates.
- Dockboards feature the same standard features as Dockplates, but without loop type handles, and the addition of steel safety side curbs painted red, (see fig. 4).
- Options (Contact us for information/assistance):
- fork truck lifting handles (FTH-1) – recommended for all Dockboards
- modifications to allow access to containers at ground level (GLF-1)
- additional set of fixed locking legs (FSL-1) for application where an excessive gap between vehicle and loading bay exists (150mm +)
- additional set of adjustable locking legs (ASL-1) for application where the gap between vehicle and loading bay varies depending on vehicle type / application. (see fig. 1 & fig. 2).
Standard Dockboard Sizes & Options
|FTH-1||Fork Truck Lifting Handles|
|FSL-1||Fixed Span Locking Legs (please specify span)|
|GLF-1||Ground level loading fittings|
Other Sizes & Capacities Available - Please Contact Us for Details