- If our range of standard Dockboards does not offer you the height variation required, the product can be added to a fixed height ‘primary ramp’ to offer a greater height variation.
- A primary ramp can only be used in conjunction with a Dockboard, and not on it’s own. However the Dockboard can be used separately, increasing the product’s versatility.
- As a general rule it is advisable to choose a Dockboard Ramp which is the same length as the Dockboard being used.
- Designed for heavier applications
- The primary ramp is positioned first, then the Dockboard added.
- Dockboard safety side curbs are built into the ramp to prevent equipment and vehicles leaving the ramp.
- The ramps are attached together by a simple location pin system.
- A chain and bracket assembly is included, which locates the ramp into the correct position prior to the Dockboard being fitted.
- Optional Fork Truck lifting handles are available on request to assist movement.
- Note: Dockboard ramps cannot be used on their own. You must purchase a corresponding Dockboard. Specs shown are for the fixed height primary ramp only.
- Click here for our Dockboard options.
W x L
Height Differential mm
|Total Max Load Kg||Weight
|R14-7260||1830 x 1525||190||6360||180|
|R14-7272||1830 x 1830||225||6360||210|
Other Sizes & Capacities Available - Please Contact Us for Details