Mini Dock Leveller
- The mini dock leveller provides a safe bridge between the loading dock and vehicle for personnel and equipment.
- The ramp is pivoted at its centre and remains in balance at all times.
- Buffers, included in price, are attached at either side of the unit to aid vehicle positioning and prevent damage.
- Minimal manual effort is required to set the leveller in it's operating position.
- Includes anti-slip surface
- All loads are taken on the ramp alone and not the balance mechanism
- Automatic operation of dock leveller plate ensures it follows the rise and fall of the vehicle.
- The leveller parks automatically after use, so there is no danger of
- Plate falling from the dock
- Ramp being left in operating position with risk of collision
- Vehicle driving away with the plate
- Personnel tripping inside the loading bay when ramp not in use
- Delivered ready assembled, therefore minimal installation work/cost and minimal maintenance required.
- Two models are available, high profile (HP) only suitable for hand/sack truck operations and low profile (LP) suitable for normal trucks. For applications with low under clearance trucks please as for details.
- Suitable for company's with their own fleet of vehicles, since the height variation is minimal.
W x L mm
|Ht. Diff. mm
|Ht. Diff. mm
|Total Max. Load Kg||O/A Width
|CB7230LP||1830 x 760||100||75||5000||2370||350||POA|
|CB7230HP||1830 x 760||150||75||5000||2370||350||POA|