Edge Of Dock Leveller
- The Edge of Dock Leveller provides a safe bridge between the loading dock and vehicle for personnel and equipment.
- Manually operated by removable operation lever.
- Buffers, included in price, are attached at either side of the unit to aid vehicle positioning and prevent damage.
- Vertical movement of the vehicle during (un)loading is followed, preventing dangerous trip hazards.
- Can be fitted to an existing loading bay with a 180mm steel channel suitably cast and secured to the loading dock. Alternatively, a steel Goal Post support structure can be provided.
- 470mm overall projection from dock to bumper face (increases with the use of a Goal Post support).
W x L mm
|Total Max Load|
|EDL105NG212||1250 x 720||100||50||6000|
|EDL105NG217||1750 x 720||100||50||6000|
|EDL105NG220||2000 x 720||100||50||6000|
|EDL105NG222||2250 x 720||100||50||6000|