Trailer Safety Support
- Trailer Safety Supports are designed to provide additional support under the fifth wheel of a parked container, without a cab, during loading and unloading.
- The screw mechanism allows the jack to be adjusted, with a height range of 1070-1350mm.
- The maximum supporting load required varies greatly depending on trailer type, weight distribution and the nature of the load, however typically requirements are in the region of 20 Tonnes.
- Two capacities available:
- 26,500Kg for most 'normal' applications
- 36,500Kg for 'abnormal' applications i.e. Military Equipment.
- A safety sign is also available as an additional safety measure, to display when the jack is in use. The sign comes pre-fitted with a clip to allow attachement to a standard air hose fitting.
|TWCJ-4253/1||26,500Kg Capacity Trailer Safety Support||70|
|TWCJ-4253/2||36,500Kg Capacity Trailer Safety Support||79|