- All our Yardramps can be used as a fixed ramp to allow access from a loading bay to an external yard (or any other raised area).
- We offer a full survey, design and installation service. Bespoke ramps are available please contact us for more information.
- Pic below: Used to allow pedestrian access from a warehouse to the external yard. They are 20m long to create a 1:20 gradient and had a useable width of 3m.
- Pic below: This ramp was required to allow vehicle access to the first floor of a new build. Note: ground level filled in by customer following ramp installation.
- Pic below: This ramp was required to allow vehicle access to a basement and has a useable width of 4.35m
- Pic below: This ramp is based on a straight version of our Deluxe Type 6 model and includes handrails and a Bimagrip antislip decking.
- Pic below: A typical ramp viewed from inside the loading dock
Pic below: A typical installation. THe ramp shown is our Super Deluxe 12,000Kg Type 6 ramp with self supporting legs.