Dock Bumpers (Special)
- In situations where high vehicles are used on low loading docks, bumpers may need to be mounted partially above the dock edge. Using normal width bumpers this can significantly reduce the usable opening, thus restricting the loads which can be handled. This bumper has been designed to work with a wide variety of dock/vehicle applications, providing the impact absorption required, but with cutouts to allow wide loads/pallets to be handled problem free.
- Left and Right hand versions available (as viewed from outside the loading bay)
- Cut-outs can be made from the un-cut bumper to suit your exact requirements - models shown are typical examples.
- Fig. 2 shows an application of the cut-out bumper, model no. TWB-1036-4-4, in use where above dock bumpers were required, but there was a need for the extra width provided by the cut-out.
- Note: Cut-outs leave faces with rough sawn finish.
- Alternatively, click here to view our range of standard bumpers, suitable for most common applications.
|TWB-F4||16mm dia. x 180mm long fixing|
|TWB-W||2.5" dia. zinc plated washer|