Platform System - Oct 2012
A client required two fixed loading schemes each consisting of a ramp, platform and eletro hydraulic dock leveller to load trailers externally.
The platform needed to be easy to install to give the client the option to move the platform to a different location if required.
The systems consisted of;
- A Standard 6000Kg Type 10 Ramp
- A Modular Platform to give a 3600x2400mm overall platform size
- A 2m x 2.5m Swing Lip Electro Hydraulic Leveller
- An Antislip Grit finish to allow safe use when wet
- Access steps and a side platform to allow safe access to operate the leveller
- Bolt down wheel guides to ensure correct vehicle positioning
Using a standard yardramp would allow it to be used independantly to the platform as a mobile yardramp if required.
The system is rated at 6000Kg.
The operators undertook our training course which includes a classroom and practical session and covers all aspects of the safe use of the ramp, platform and dock levellers.
Dock Lights were included to maximise visibility inside the vehicles
A rendered image and detailed drawings were provided to the client prior to manufacture