Platform System - May 2012
A client required a fixed loading ramp, platform and dock leveller to load trailers externally.
The platform needed to be easy to install to give the client the option to move the platform to a different location if required.
The systems consisted of;
- A Deluxe 10,000Kg Type 6 Ramp
- A Platform to give a 3750x2250mm overall platform size
- A 2.25m x 1.75m Drawbridge Leveller
- An Antislip Grit finish to allow safe use when wet
- Access steps and a side platform to allow safe access to operate the leveller
- Bumper supports with handrails to either side of the leveller
Using a Deluxe yardramp would allow it to be used independantly to the platform as a mobile yardramp if required.
The system is rated at 6000Kg.
Steel fronts were fitted to the bumpers to provide an improved lifespan
Handrails were provided either side of the leveller to allow operators to walk safetly into the trailers
Handrails were fitted to all sides of the ramp and platform to comply with working at height regulations
Strong springs under the leveller counterbalance the weight to reduce manual handling loads
Detailed drawings and rendered images were produced to ensure the system was manufactured exactly as the clients requirements