Platform System - March 2006
A client required a fixed loading scheme consisting of a ramp, platform and drawbridge dock leveller to load trailers externally. The scheme was designed to minimised the amount of space required by have a scheme that allowed trailers to be parked at the side of the access ramp.
The platform needed to be easy to install to give the client the option to move the platform to a different location if required.
The systems consisted of;
- A Deluxe 10,000Kg Type 6 Ramp.
- Platform modules to give a 8400x3600mm overall platform size.
- A 2.25m x 1.75m Drawbridge Dock Leveller.
- A raised platform area to allow pallets to be loaded to ground level.
- Using a standard yardramp would allow it to be used independantly to the platform as a mobile yardramp if required.
The system is rated at 6000Kg.
The photo above shows the manual drawbridge leveller in the stored position
The photo above shows the raised platform area where pallets can be collected using a second fork truck at ground level