Platform System - July 2009
A client required a fixed loading scheme consisting of a ramp, platform and electro hydraulic dock leveller to load trailers externally.
The client also required a sectional insulated up and over door and dock shelter to minimise weather ingress.
The system consisted of;
- A Deluxe 7000Kg Type 7 Ramp with handrails to both sides
- A Platform to give a 3000x2200mm overall platform size
- A 2m x 2m Telescopic Lip Electro Hydraulic Leveller
- Access steps and a side platform to allow safe access to operate the leveller
- Bolt down wheel guides to ensure correct vehicle positioning
- Alignment curbs fitted internally to prevent damage to the ramp
- A Sectional insulated up and over door 3mx3m
- A fixed frame dock shelter
The system is rated at 6000Kg.
The photo above shows the platform / ramp viewed from inside the building
The photo above shows the structural steelwork for both the door and shelter prior to final cladding by others
A rendered images and detailed drawings were provided to the client prior to manufacture