Platform System - Jan 2012
A client required a fixed loading ramp, platform and dock leveller to load trailers externally.
The platform needed to be easy to install to give the client the option to move the platform to a different location if required.
The systems consisted of:
- A Standard 6000Kg Type 10 Ramp
- 2 platforms to give a 3750x3000mm overall platform size
- a 2m x 2m Drawbridge Leveller
- An Antislip Grit finish to allow safe use when wet
- Access steps and a side platform to allow safe access to operate the leveller
- Bolt down bumper supports with handrails to either side of the leveller
Using a standard yardramp would allow it to be used independantly to the platform as a mobile yardramp if required.
The system is rated at 6000Kg.
Detailed drawings and rendered images were sent to the client for approval prior to manufacture
Detailed drawings were produced to ensure the system was manufactured exactly as the clients requirements
Detailed installation instructions and drawings were provided to allow the client to carry out the installation to save costs