Platform System - Dec 2008
A client required two platform schemes each consisting of a loading ramp, platform and telescopic lip dock leveller to load trailers both internally and externally.
The platform needed to be easy to install to give the client the option to move the platform to a different location if required.
The systems consist of;
- Standard 6000Kg Type 10 Ramps
- Platform modules to give a 3600x2800mm overall platform size
- Two 2m x 2m Telescopic lip Electro Hydraulic Leveller
- Antislip Grit finish to allow safe use when wet
- Access steps and a side platform to allow safe access to operate the leveller
The system is rated at 6000Kg.
The image above shows the identical scheme used internally
Removable handrails were fitted to allow goods to be unloaded from the side of the platform
Antislip grit surface was applied to all upper surfaces other than the ramp expanded metal decking